Skydiving, Hang Gliding, Bungee Jumping, Paragliding

19 rujna 2007

Bungee accidents

O.K. I think we should all admit that there are sometimes accidents in high risk sports. A well trained and reputable club will endeavour to keep the risks as low as possible. But everyone seems to be fascinated with Bungee accidents and since I am not currently affiliated to any club etc. I'd like to document them here. All the accidents I have documented here I believe have been caused by human error. Hopefully this page will allow you to try and spot safe clubs and not to jump if you are uncertain about the practices of a club. Alternatively you could just read on to satisfy your blood desire!
More on:
http://www.bungeezone.com/disasters/



0 komentara:

Objavi komentar

Pretplatite se na Objavi komentare [Atom]

<< Početna stranica